Thursday, September 15, 2011

Where did the summer go?

I'm nearly stunned (well, not really) to see that I haven't posted here for four months.  It could be that I've been having way too much fun trailsterizing, though I wish I could say I was slamming two boots down the AT all summer, trekking gluttonously.  Or it could be that I've been procrastinating.  Probably--no definitely--it's been more of the latter than the former, unfortunately.  In any case, I will get my staff busy on a few short posts to highlight some worthy summer adventures along the Right Coast.  And I'll see too if I/we can scribble up a spicy end to my previous post on a trip done way back in May.  Old Rag was such a joy I did it again (the easy way) in August.  I also picked up a new camera some months back, so will soon litter this fine blog with copious pics of the Rag and the great outside.  Cheerio.

--Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment